Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello again !

Well, I've had a great long holiday and loved every minute of it - lots of visitors staying, lots of sewing - quilts and other projects (including getting my name on the Thorburn Family Cup for Needlework at the North Hokianga A and P show at Broadwood!), plenty of reading - a tottering pile of books here to share, some wonderful sailing in the Bay of Islands and Whangaroa, and a certain amount of sorting - my house and my grandmother's estate... This all meant very little computer and desk time - hence my poor neglected blog... I wonder if I have any readers left ?!
Anyway, I'm getting back into real life, with busy days at work and a growing collection of things that I think - hey, I should put that on my blog, so here goes, a sunny Sunday morning and a bit of a catch up - and then business as usual with the various bits and pieces that I come across.
If you haven't abandoned the idea of visiting LibraryZest over this hiatus, thanks for your patience and hello again !

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Jeannie. We've certainly missed you and your information, suggestions, reviews and teasers - glad to have you back online.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete